Have you ever wondered what it takes to make a stacked wedding cake? Come along and find out on my 2 day wedding cake masterclass cake course. You will learn how to cover the cakes for a professional finish and how to stack them safely for transport. You will also create a range of sugar flowers which will adorn your cake in a separator layer between the 2 tiers.
On this course you will:
- Cut, fill and ice one cake and you will ice a dummy too. Icing dummy tier’s is a little different to icing a cake and it’s an essential skill to know if you plan on making large wedding cakes! (A second dummy can be provided for a small extra charge if you would like to keep your finished cake as a display).
- Stack your cake with a separator tier for the ring of flowers
- Make a range of flowers including:
- You will also make a large Rose or Peony for the top of your cake
- Learn how to add stripes to a cake in an easy and proffesional way
- Learn how to stack multi-tiered cakes using cake dowels
- Cover your board with icing and finish this with a ribbon for a professional look
Everything you need is included in this course including a sponge cake for you. If you would like to use 2 dummy tiers for your stack, then there is an additional £10 to cover the costs for this. This will be in addition to a sponge cake which you will still have to fill and ice and take home with you.
Lunch will be provided on both days as well as tea, coffee and homemade cake.
Day 1 – 9.30am – 5pm
Day 2 – 9.30am – 2pm
Cost - £195
There are a maximum of 6 spaces on this course.